Bradford White Water Heaters
Builder's Heating is a dealer for Bradford White products including their assortment of hot water heaters. With a long and successful history dating back to 1881, Bradford White today is one of the most technologically advanced manufacturers of water heaters and water storge products in the world. Their products are American made in Michigan and they are sold throughout the world. Bradford White engineers create products and systems with enhanced quality features that are built to last and to serve the consistantly evolving and more sophisticated needs of their customers.
For most applications we install Bradford White Atmospheric vent models which are most common. There are situations where we might offer options to install their other model types, the Power Vent, Power Direct Vent and Direct Vent models. These are mainly used when venting issues make it unfeasible to install their atmospheric vent models.
Our most common installation replaces your broken 40 or 50 gallon hot water tank with the Bradford White Defender Safety System Energy Saver Model. These models utilize the new ICON System and a draft diverter and are atmospherically vented with capacities ranging from 29 to 60 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000 to 50,000 BTU's. These models are perfect for many standard water heating applications.
The new Bradford White ICON System found on the Defender Safety System Energy Saver Models is much more than a gas valve. It's a revolutionary advance in water heating control technology. Here is a list of the features and benefits of this new system.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constatnly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistant and accurate water temperature levels.
- Exclusive Performance Software - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light provides ten different diagnostic codes to asist in troubleshooting the unit.
- Pilot-On-Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication the pilot light is lit. No more getting down on the floor to check and see if the pilot light is lit.
- Millivolt Powered - A thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and electronics. No external electricity is required.
- Seperate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advance polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electronic temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing, or replacing the gas valve.
- Integrated Piezo Igniter - Built into the control itself, the igniter eliminates the need to open the combustion chamber to light the piolet.
- Universal Replacement - The Bradford White ICON System™ service kits are available for direct replacement, or for the replacement of older Robert Shaw or White-Rodgers gas valves on most older Bradford White models.
- Proven Technology - Over 150,000 units have been installed over the past three years have proven the durability, reliability and simplicity of this technology.
Standard Energy Saver Features
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® lining
- Factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- T&P relief valve included
- Brass drain valve
- One inch non-CFC foam insulation
If you need to replace your old water heater or you are in the market for a larger model because you need more hot water, please give us a call and we will help you decide which model best fits your needs and lifestyle. We can install it quickly and efficiently and you can be sure that all local building codes will be followed so there won't be any problems after the installation.
Forced Air HeatingEverRest Air Handlers
Lennox Air Handlers
AC/Heat PumpsEverRest Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
Fujitsu Mini-Split Systems
Lennox Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi Mini-Split Systems
Trane Air Conditioners & Heat pumps
Indoor Air QualityHumidity
Programable & Non-Programable Thermostats
Ultraviolet Air Systems
Whole House Air Cleaners
Home Comfort ImprovementsAir Products Smoke Detector
Bradford White Water Heaters
HeatStar Infrared Garage Heater
Pro Series Water Alarm
ScaleBlaster Water Conditioner
Evaporative CoolingAerocool Pro Series Evaporative Coolers
Breezair Evaporative Coolers
FrigiKing Evaporative Coolers
Hydronic/Radiant HeatHydronic Heating
Residential ServicesEnergy Savings Program
Call our customer service line with all questions or inquiries, or fill out this form and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience: