Energy Savings Program
Our ESP provides energy savings by having your HVAC equipment maintained regularly. The program involves system maintenance and safety checks, including checking for carbon monoxide, for your heating and cooling systems.
All manufacturers of heating and air conditioning equipment and many utility companies strongly recommend annual maintenance on home comfort systems. Many manufacturers also require regular maintenance be performed in order for their warranties to remain in effect.
Why have us do your annual maintenance? Maintenance is needed before the start of each heating and cooling season, with each having specific procedures to get your equipment ready for the season. Your comfort systems work hard and their components need cleaning, adjustment, calibration and lubrication during the year. During our ESP maintenance a number of various critical items are checked. Some of the inspections are to identify and stop small problems that could become big problems. Others are to verify safe operation. Our Energy Savings Program saves you money by restoring your system efficiency, helping prevent inconvenient breakdowns, and extending the life of your equipment.
Here are some reasons why you should consider annual maintenance for your system:
- 9 out of 10 heating and cooling system failures are caused by dirt and dust.
- Clean systems restore capacity and lessen running time, providing savings on your energy bills.
- A buildup of just .042 inches of dirt on a cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
- 99% of airborne particles are invisible to the naked eye. Each person breathes an average of two teaspoons of dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, carpet fiber and second hand smoke into their lungs each day. 1 out of 6 people who suffer allergies have adverse reactions because of fungi and bacteria in their air quality systems.
- Children are much more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air. They breathe faster and inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where adverse conditions are greater.
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors.
In addition to the maintenance benefits of the ESP program, customers enrolled in our program receive a 15% discount on any repair or service needed for their equipment. We also waive our diagnostic charge of $74.00 during regular business hours, providing additional savings to members. There are more benefits, such as special offers throughout the year, discounts on products and services, and priority service when we get really busy. But the best reason to join the Energy Savings Program is that it really pays for itself. Recent university studies and research by major utility companies found an average operating cost savings of $46.67 per month can be obtained from regular annual maintenance to equipment. As current energy costs rise, the savings could be much more.
Since the average homeowner spends over $1900.00 a year on utilities, with the majority going toward heating and cooling energy expenses, our program will keep your home comfortable, save you money on your energy bills, extend the life of your equipment, keep the system operating at peak efficiency and pay for itself. We think our Energy Savings Program can be a great deal for you. Call us to enroll or for more information. And if you have multiple systems, we can create a customized program for you tailored to your needs.
Forced Air HeatingEverRest Air Handlers
Lennox Air Handlers
AC/Heat PumpsEverRest Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
Fujitsu Mini-Split Systems
Lennox Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi Mini-Split Systems
Trane Air Conditioners & Heat pumps
Indoor Air QualityHumidity
Programable & Non-Programable Thermostats
Ultraviolet Air Systems
Whole House Air Cleaners
Home Comfort ImprovementsAir Products Smoke Detector
Bradford White Water Heaters
HeatStar Infrared Garage Heater
Pro Series Water Alarm
ScaleBlaster Water Conditioner
Evaporative CoolingAerocool Pro Series Evaporative Coolers
Breezair Evaporative Coolers
FrigiKing Evaporative Coolers
Hydronic/Radiant HeatHydronic Heating
Residential ServicesEnergy Savings Program
Call our customer service line with all questions or inquiries, or fill out this form and we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience: